Der er ikke indlagt nogen video
‘’Håndtryk & Hatemalo’’
Minutes of the First Annual General Meeting 2012
The first Annual General Meeting was held on 28th, March 2012 at 18.00 hours at Frøgårdsvej 35, 4690 Haslev. Around 30 members attended the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting were as follows:
- Election of chairman and secretary
- Legalize the meeting
- Board’s report for the previous year and approval of the report
- Presentation of the previous calendar year’s audited accounts and approval
- Presentation of plan by the board for the coming year
- Membership fee for the following year
- Consideration of the received proposals
- Election of board members as per § 12
- Election of alternates to the board as per § 12
- Election of an auditor and an auditor alternate as per § 12
The meeting proceeded as per the above agenda mentioned.
- 1. Welcome speech by the president of the organization
He welcomes all the members for the annual general meeting 2012 and he brought forward the proposal for Chairman and reporter for the meeting. Durga proposed Mr. Kamal Kumar Koirala as the day’s Chairman and Mr. Bishnu Prasad Adhikari as the day’s reporter. Both of them were elected unanimously for the meeting.
- Chairman started the program according to the agenda. President Durga Prasad Adhikari presented a report of achievement/development made by the organization along with the future plan. He dissolved the old board members and opened door for the election of new board members as per § 12.
- 3. Presentation of financial report
Pashu Pati Neoupaney treasurer of the committee presented the audited account in the meeting. Meeting approved it without any comment.
- 4. Membership fee
Membership fee for the year 2012 remain the same i.e. Kr. 75. All agreed with the proposal proposed by the committee without any comment.
- 5. § 8 Annual General Meeting
There were some small correction proposed by the board on §8, stk. 4, 5 and 6. All agreed the changes made by the board.
- 6. §9 General Meeting’s Agenda
Proposal made by the board for the small correction on §9, stk. 9 and 10 were being approved by the general meeting.
- 7. §10 Extraordinary General Meeting
Minor correction made by the board on § 10, stk. 1 and 4. All agreed with the correction made.
- 8. § 12 Board Members, Alternates and Auditor:
Board proposed the general meeting to have a small number of board members and made the necessary correction on § 12 which were also approved by the meeting.
- 9. §13 Board Meeting and work Distribution
On § 13 there was very small correction made by the board and it was approved by the general meeting without any comment.
- Advisory council was totally striped out of the constitution as per proposal of the board because the board experienced that the advisory council was not necessary. All agreed with this point and said that all the members of the organization can give positive advice to the board members for the development and betterment of the organization.
No changes were made on rest of the articles and sub-articles.
- 11. Agenda no. 8
Election of board members as per § 12 was made in the general meeting. Chairman gave thanks to those 4 members who declared to take rest from the board members. And he proposed Meera Adhikari and Bishnu Prasad Adhikari on behalf of the board as per §12 two candidates to fulfill the quorum to the board. All agreed with the proposal made in the general meeting and they were unanimously elected as new members to the board.
- Agenda no. 9
Chairman proposed Yadu Adhikar as an alternate candidate for the board members as per § 12. All agreed with the proposal and he was elected as an alternate member to the board.
- 13. Farewell to the old committee members
Farewell was made to the outgoing board members by giving bouquet of flowers from the hand of Jette Schmidt.
- 14. New committee and their designation
The elected board members had a very short meeting and divided the responsibility among them as follows:
President - Bishnu Prasad Adhikari
Secretary- Hem Lal Adhikari
Treasurer- Pashu Pati Neoupaney
Sport coordinator- Kalu Sing Gurung
Cultural coordinator- Meera Adhikari
Meeting was concluded by taking photos of the new committee members. Chairman of the meeting gave vote of thanks to all who were in the annual general meeting organized by ‘’Håndtryk & Hatemalo’’. The meeting was over at 19. 45 hours with a great success.
Secretary’s Signature ___________________________ Date:___________________
Chairman’s Signature__________________________ Date: _____________________
NB: We attached the new amended constitution copy here with the meeting minutes.
Constituton in English for Haandtryk & Hatemalo
Constitution for the Danish-Bhutanese cultural organization
§1. Organization’s name and location
The association was founded on 23rd February 2011 under the name “Håndtryk &
Hatemalo” located in Haslev, Faxe kommune.
§2. Aims and Objectives of the Organization
1. To preserve and promote Bhutanese identity, culture, tradition and history of origin among the people in Fakse Municipality.
2. To contribute to mutual understanding between Bhutanese and Danish people, thereby
creating environment of helping each other when necessary.
3. To help Bhutanese integrate in the Danish Society.
4. To organize different activities like sports, traditional festivals, cultural programs etc.
§3. Organisation’s Membership
The organization may enter the union of cultural related organization.
§4. Conditions of membership
1. Membership to the organization is open to all irrespective of gender, age etc.
2. Minors could be admitted as a passive member with the consent of the legal guardians.
3. It is the responsibility of every member to report any change of address to the
4. Minors have no voting rights.
§5. Membership Fee
1. The general meeting determines membership fee.
2. The membership fee should be paid on the specified time provided by the board unless
there is unavoidable circumstances which should be informed in advance of the expiry
3. In case of arrear the Board reserve the right to terminate membership with immediate
effect. Resumption of the terminated membership can take place when the arrears are paid.
§6. Entry and withdrawal
1. Entry of membership can be made at any time with the permission of the board on the
basis of prevailing organization’s rules.
2. Withdrawal of membership can be made at any time but the paid membership fee will not
3. The board may terminate a member from membership for longer or shorter or indefinite
period if found acting against the norms of the organization.
4. If any member disagree with his/her exclusion, the case may be produced in the next board
meeting to which the member has access. But such complain shall not be dealt in the
§7. Rights and Obligations of Members
1. All members have the right to take part and benefit from every activities or programs
conducted or organized by the organization.
2. The positive and constructive ideas, suggestions, and proposal are always welcomed.
3. The members have the obligation to comply with both Rules and the Decision made by
§8. Annual General Meeting
1. The General Meeting has the highest authority in all the affairs of the organization.
2. The major changes and decisions, like- change in the name of the organization, major
rules change etc., of the organization shall only be made through general meeting with 2/3
of the member’s votes present in the meeting.
3. The annual general meeting is held once every year before the end of April.
4. A notice of at least one month along with preliminary agenda shall be given either through
e-mail or by letter.
5. Any desired proposal should be received in written by the board no later than 20 days
before the meeting is held, if necessary the final agenda will be sent by the board 10 days
before the general assembly.
6. General meeting elects the board members, auditor and the alternates.
7. The general meeting takes decisions by simple majority.
8. One person one vote is applicable.
9. Vote shall be given only in person.
§9. General Meeting’s Agenda
The general meeting shall consist at least the following agenda:
1. Election of chairman and secretary
2. Legalize the meeting
3. Board’s report for the previous year and approval of the report.
4. Presentation of the previous calendar year‘s audited accounts and approval.
5. Presentation of plan by the board for the coming year.
6. Membership fee for the following year.
7. Consideration of the received proposals.
8. Election of board members as per §12.
9. Election of alternates to the board as per §12.
10. Election of an auditor and an auditor alternate as per §12.
§10. Extraordinary General Meeting
1. Extraordinary General Meeting may be convened at any time by at least 3
members of the board., or if one fifth of the members submit written application to the
2. Extraordinary General assembly will be held one month after the submission of
3. §8 is also applicable to extraordinary general meeting.
4. Proposals, concerning the extraordinary general meeting’s issues, should be submitted to
the board not later than 20 days before the meeting.
§11. General meeting management
The general meeting shall elect a chairman to lead the discussions/proceedings. Chairman
control the meeting as a whole. It is the responsibility of the chairman to monitor voting
proceeding. Decisions in the general meeting are taken by simple majority unless specified
by laws. President’s vote may be taken as a decisive tool in case the number of votes
becomes equal for in-favour and against a proposal, i.e. President votes shall be counted
twice in case of tie. Voting is done in written. The resolutions of the general meeting shall
be recorded in minute book that also include the proceedings of the meeting . The minute
book is approved with the signature of the chairman and the member of the board present in the meeting.
§12. Board Members, Alternates and Auditor:
The board consists of five members and represents all the managerial and routine
affairs of the organization.
The board distributes the responsibilities among them consisting at least President and
Treasurer. The board members and alternates are elected for 2 years in the following
manner – 3 members plus one alternate are
elected in every odd years and 2 members plus one alternate in every even
years. Auditor and auditor alternate are elected in every odd year.
§13. Board Meeting and Work Distribution
The board meeting can be called by any board member with at least 10 days’ Notice. The
board meeting shall have a quorum of 3 board members . Decisions in the board meeting
are taken by simple majority. Alternates may attend board meeting but have no voting right
unless they substitute a board member. The proceedings and decisions made in board
meeting are recorded in minute book. The board divides the work-load and responsibility
among the board members and function accordingly. When necessary the board can decide
to delegate the specific task to members of the organization.
The economic records are maintained by the treasurer.
If it is of greater amount, it should be passed through board meeting.
Organization’s financial year is considered as a calendar year.
Except petty cash, the assets of the organization shall be deposited in a account in an
approved bank. All incomes and membership fee received shall be deposited in the account.
Expenditure shall be approved by the treasurer and the President’s initial/approval.
An internal auditing will take place by the president. Then the internal audited accounts
shall be presented to the elected auditor.
The audited account shall be presented to the board two months before the general meeting.
§15. Amendments of the Rules
Any changes in the rules of the organization shall take place with 2/3 of the
members’ votes present in the general meeting.
§16. Dissolution of the Organization
The organization may be dissolved through a general meeting called for the
purpose with a two third vote of the members present in the meeting. The assets
of the organization shall be given as a grant to any Social Service Organization,
for example Red Cross Society etc.
The final general meeting decides by simple majority to which organization the
assets shall be donated.
As decided at the General Meeting on 23rd 2011
Chairman’s Signature: ………………………………..Date: …………………..
Secretary’s Signature: …………………………………Date: …………………..